Picks History - Mark May

  • Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
  • Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
  • Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
3-1
WEEK 1
0-1
WEEK 2
3-2
WEEK 3
2-0
WEEK 4
1-1
WEEK 5
2-0
WEEK 6
3-0
WEEK 7
1-0
WEEK 8
2-3
WEEK 9
23-30
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Tech
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Georgia Tech: I like Georgia Tech in a very close game.
26-10
Oklahoma vs. Missouri
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Missouri: I'm going with Missouri in this game.
31-33
Southern Cal vs. Oregon St.
9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Southern Cal: I believe USC will run the table the rest of the season.
Note: Said before week 3 when Southern Cal was 1-0.
31-24
Tennessee vs. South Carolina
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Tennessee: I'm taking Tennessee big time.
35-31
Texas vs. Texas Tech
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Texas Tech: I think the upset is going to be for Texas.
0-0
WEEK 10
-
West Virginia vs. Louisville
11/2/2006
Pre-game Show (West Virginia/Louisville game) (ESPN)
West Virginia:

8/18/2006
SportsCenter (ESPN)
West Virginia: Well, it’s a huge game, I think this is the biggest game on the East Coast as far as the entire season goes. When you break this game down, I love to look for mismatches -- Louisville’s wide receiver led by Mario Urrutia, 6’3”, three other guys 6’3” or taller, Michael Bush 6’3”, 250 lbs. out of the backfield at running back. I think they will give the defense of West Virginia fits in this game just because of their size and the offense of Louisville. . . . Now, after I got done talking about Louisville’s wide receivers and mismatches, you think I go with Louisville? Wrong! West Virginia, the Mountaineers -- Steve Slayton, six touchdowns last year in this game. That West Virginia defense, that 3-3-5 confuses a lot of teams. I think West Virginia wins this game. This is the game they circled. At the beginning of the year, they put one game on their calendar, on their schedule. They put the big red circle on it. It was this game against Louisville. West Virginia finds a way to win.
Note: On Segment "SportsCenter Championship Series"
-
Southern Cal vs. Stanford
9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Southern Cal: I believe USC will run the table the rest of the season.
Note: Said before week 3 when Southern Cal was 1-0.
-
Virginia Tech vs. Miami (FL)
8/18/2006
SportsCenter (ESPN)
Virginia Tech: This will be a very, very low scoring game, a very physical game. Two great defenses -- I think Bud Foster’s defense for Virginia Tech prevails in this game. Virginia Tech’s offense starts rolling in this game. They win a close game 10-7, because of their offense. They’ll score ten points.
Note: On Segment "SportsCenter Championship Series"
0-0
WEEK 11
0-0
WEEK 12
0-0
WEEK 13
0-0
WEEK 14

0 Comments:

<< Home