Picks History - Lou Holtz

  • Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
  • Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
  • Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
2-2
WEEK 1
2-1
WEEK 3
1-0
WEEK 5
1-0
WEEK 6
2-2
WEEK 7
4-0
WEEK 8
5-1
WEEK 9
23-30
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Tech
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Clemson/Virginia Tech game) (ESPN)
Georgia Tech: I think Georgia Tech is going to rebound from the thrashing they got last week and beat the University of Miami.

10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Georgia Tech: I like Georgia Tech
0-44
Minnesota vs. Ohio St.
10/14/2006
College Football Scoreboard (ESPN)
Ohio St.: I expect both of them [Michigan and Ohio St.] to go into the game [on Nov. 18] undefeated
Note: Said before Week 7 games
3-17
Northwestern vs. Michigan
10/14/2006
College Football Scoreboard (ESPN)
Michigan: I expect both of them [Michigan and Ohio St.] to go into the game [on Nov. 18] undefeated
Note: Said before Week 7 games
26-10
Oklahoma vs. Missouri
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Oklahoma: I like Oklahoma.
31-24
Tennessee vs. South Carolina
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
South Carolina: I have to go with the University of South Carolina.
35-31
Texas vs. Texas Tech
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Texas-El Paso/Tulsa game) (ESPN2)
Texas: Texas will win the football game.
0-0
WEEK 10
-
West Virginia vs. Louisville
11/2/2006
Pre-game Show (West Virginia/Louisville game) (ESPN)
Louisville: I say West Virginia will lose this game.
-
Ball St. vs. Michigan
10/14/2006
College Football Scoreboard (ESPN)
Michigan: I expect both of them [Michigan and Ohio St.] to go into the game [on Nov. 18] undefeated
Note: Said before Week 7 games
-
Boston College vs. Wake Forest
10/26/2006
Olive Garden Halftime Report (of Clemson/Virginia Tech game) (ESPN)
Wake Forest: I think Wake Forest is going to end up upsetting Boston College
-
North Carolina vs. Notre Dame
9/30/2006
SportsCenter (ESPN)
Notre Dame: I don't believe Notre Dame will lose again at home.
-
Ohio St. vs. Illinois
10/14/2006
College Football Scoreboard (ESPN)
Ohio St.: I expect both of them [Michigan and Ohio St.] to go into the game [on Nov. 18] undefeated
0-0
WEEK 11
0-0
WEEK 12

0 Comments:

<< Home