Picks History - Lee Corso by Tom
- Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
- Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
- Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
6-3
WEEK 118-35
California vs. Tennessee9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)California: Not so fast my friend., for the first time this year. Let me tell you something -- California, three days ago, was a two-point underdog. California, tonight, it a two-point favorite. Hello. Somebody knows something out there that I don’t know, and I’m going with the somebodies. California beats Tennessee in Knoxville.
12-35
N. Illinois vs. Ohio St.9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Ohio St.: Closer than the experts think, Buckeyes outscore Northern Illinois.
14-10
Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame:
Note: Put on a Leprechaun hat.
50-14
Southern Cal vs. Arkansas9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Southern Cal: Watch out USC. 70-17, not this year. Closer that the experts think in the fourth quarter. USC.
7-34
Southern Miss vs. Florida9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida: The Gators. I tell you what, eight in a row there in Gatorland. Chris Leak, number nine.
10-48
Stanford vs. Oregon9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon: I’m going with Oregon. In games that are played at Dodson Stadium, they’re 53-15 under Mike Belotti there. Oregon beats Stanford.
13-38
Virginia vs. Pittsburgh9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Virginia: Virginia, last time they played Pitt was 2003 in the Continental Bowl. They beat them 23-16. I’m a whoo, 23-16 Virginia wins this game.
14-40
Washington St. vs. Auburn9/2/2005
College GameDay (ESPN)Auburn: Washington St. will score against Auburn, but they won’t stop them. Washington St. gets beat by Auburn.
13-10
Florida St. vs. Miami (FL)9/4/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I'm going with Miami
9-4
WEEK 230-31
Air Force vs. Tennessee9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Tennessee: Yeah [agreeing with Kirk Hebstreit that Tenessee will win]
3-45
Arizona vs. LSU9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)LSU: No. Closer than the experts think.
Note: In response to question. "Arizona wins?"
9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)LSU: I like LSU in this one, but closer than the experts thing
33-34
Clemson vs. Boston College9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Clemson: Clemson Tigers win a close one.
17-41
C. Michigan vs. Michigan9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan: They [Michigan] are good enough to beat them [C. Michigan] without playing well.
14-10
Colorado St. vs. Colorado9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Colorado: Colorado will be Colorado St.
18-0
Georgia vs. South Carolina9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Georgia: I think Georgia wins this game with the special teams.
0-33
Illinois vs. Rutgers9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Rutgers: I'm going with your [Kirk Herbstreit's] team, Rutgers.
17-42
Minnesota vs. California9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: They win today. Go Cal.
24-7
Ohio St. vs. Texas9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Texas:
Note: Put on a Bevo headgear
31-24
Oregon vs. Fresno St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon: Agree [with Kirk Hebstreit]
9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon: I'm going with the jerseys [refering to Oregon].
17-41
Penn St. vs. Notre Dame9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Penn St.: I'm going with Penn St. to upset the Irish in South Bend.
38-35
Texas Tech vs. UTEP9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Texas Tech:
Note: On screen "TTU"
10-13
Vanderbilt vs. Alabama9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Alabama: The Alabama defense and special teams outscores the Vanderbilt offense.
8-5
WEEK 317-10
Boise St. vs. Wyoming9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
27-20
Clemson vs. Florida St.9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida St.:
Note: Made chopping motion with hand
21-20
Florida vs. Tennessee9/16/2006
SportsCenter (ESPN)Florida: It looks to me that maybe, Florida/LSU come out on top of this one
Note: On segment "Take Your Pick"
9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida: Gators over Tennessee.
17-27
Iowa St. vs. Iowa9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Iowa: Drew Tate and Iowa over Iowa St.
3-7
LSU vs. Auburn9/16/2006
SportsCenter (ESPN)LSU: It looks to me that maybe, Florida/LSU come out on top of this one
Note: On segment "Take Your Pick"
9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)LSU: LSU's defense beats Auburn at Auburn.
7-31
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): Miami wins this game because of pride.
9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I'm liking Miami to upset Louisville in Louisville.
47-21
Michigan vs. Notre Dame9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: The Irish big against Michigan in South Bend.
38-23
Michigan St. vs. Pittsburgh9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan St.: I think he [Drew Stanton] is the reason why Michigan St. beats Pittsburgh.
10-28
Nebraska vs. Southern Cal9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Southern Cal: USC!
Note: Put on Trojan helmet.
17-37
NC State vs. Southern Miss9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Southern Miss: North Carolina State is a better team than Southern Miss, but . . . it will take two weeks to get over that Akron loss. I'm going with Southern Miss.
33-34
Oklahoma vs. Oregon9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon: I'm going with Oregon
31-21
Syracuse vs. Illinois9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Illinois: I'm going with Illinois at home
3-12
Texas Tech vs. TCU9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)TCU: I like TCU at home
10-3
WEEK 423-24
Alabama vs. Arkansas9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Arkansas: The Hogs in the rain, without a doubt. Arkansas is a winner.
21-49
Arizona St. vs. California9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: I'm going with the scholars. Go Cal Bears.
9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: Cal beats Arizona St. in a debate.
19-29
UCLA vs. Washington9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)UCLA: Forget about it . . . UCLA is for real.
13-14
Colorado vs. Georgia9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Georgia: Oh yeah.
Note: In response to question: "Third straight shutout today [for Georgia]?"
34-41
Hawaii vs. Boise St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
7-26
Kentucky vs. Florida9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida: [Florida goes] right through them.
24-6
Louisville vs. Kansas St.9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Kansas St.: Kansas St. in an upset in Manhattan.
40-37
Notre Dame vs. Michigan St.9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan St.: You gotta be stupid to pick Michigan St. I'm stupid. Michigan St. in an upset over the Irish tonight.
6-28
Penn St. vs. Ohio St.9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Ohio St.: Go Buckeyes!
Note: Put a giant nut on his head.
7-55
Rice vs. Florida St.9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida St.: You [Florida St.] can beat every football team on your schedule, they're so lousy, except Florida and the ACC.
Note: Said before Week 3. (Might have meant ACC Title game since there are only two non-ACC opponents outside of Florida, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt)
20-3
Southern Cal vs. Arizona9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Southern Cal: I like 'em [Southern Cal] big over Arizona.
27-10
West Virginia vs. East Carolina9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)West Virginia: West Virginia scores in the 50s and wins big.
13-27
Wisconsin vs. Michigan9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan: Low scoring, Michigan in a dull game, but they win it.
8-3
WEEK 513-28
Alabama vs. Florida9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida: Florida in a really close game.
36-3
Boise St. vs. Utah9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: I think Boise St. will beat Utah today.
9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
13-28
Colorado vs. Missouri9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Missouri: Colorado doesn't beat Missouri.
14-9
Georgia vs. Mississippi9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Georgia: They [Georgia] will win the next four in a row.
Note: Said before week 5's game against Mississippi.
38-27
Georgia Tech vs. Virginia Tech9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Virginia Tech: Low scoring game in Blacksburg, but I think Virginia Tech wins it . . . 17-13 Virginia Tech.
13-14
Houston vs. Miami (FL)9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I think they [Miami] win close.
9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I think they [Miami (FL)] are going to win the next four games.
Note: Said before Week 4
38-17
Ohio St. vs. Iowa9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Iowa:
Note: Put on a giant bird head.
48-13
Oregon vs. Arizona St.9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon: I think Oregon's offense outscores Arizona St. in the desert.
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon:
Note: Listed on screen as picking "Oregon"
21-35
Purdue vs. Notre Dame9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
28-22
Southern Cal vs. Washington St.9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Southern Cal: USC close win.
31-27
Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Texas A&M: A&M with a big win.
10-1
WEEK 610-23
LSU vs. Florida10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida:
Note: As documented by Galen at "The Nittany Line" on 10/8/06
14-55
Louisiana Tech vs. Boise St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
13-31
Michigan St. vs. Michigan10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
38-21
Missouri vs. Texas Tech10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Missouri:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
28-14
Nebraska vs. Iowa St.10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Nebraska:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
7-27
North Carolina vs. Miami (FL)9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I think they [Miami (FL)] are going to win the next four games.
Note: Said before Week 4
10-28
Oklahoma vs. Texas10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oklahoma:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
24-45
Oregon vs. California10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
17-47
Purdue vs. Iowa10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Iowa:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
10-31
Stanford vs. Notre Dame9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
51-33
Tennessee vs. Georgia10/7/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Tennessee:
Note: Thanks for reader "rlc" for documenting these picks.
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Georgia: They [Georgia] will win the next four in a row.
Note: Said before week 5's game against Mississippi.
9-4
WEEK 721-3
California vs. Washington St.10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: They'll [California] beat Washington St., but closer than the experts think.
20-30
UCLA vs. Oregon10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Oregon: Oregon big.
17-27
Florida vs. Auburn10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida:
Note: Put on a Gators head.
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Auburn: I think they will be Florida at Auburn, but they will not beat the Gators in the SEC Title Game.
0-35
Florida Intl vs. Miami (FL)9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I think they [Miami (FL)] are going to win the next four games.
Note: Said before Week 4
17-10
Michigan vs. Penn St.10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan: Michigan close one at Penn St. Michigan wins this game with defense. I will doubt that Penn St. scores more than seven points.
12-48
Minnesota vs. Wisconsin10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Wisconsin: Wisconsin at home, you take them. They're going to win it.
19-25
Missouri vs. Texas A&M10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Missouri: I like Missouri. 7-0 Go Missouri
38-7
Ohio St. vs. Michigan St.10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Ohio St.: I think they [Michigan St.] lead going into the last couple of minutes, and then Troy Smith wins the game and the Ohio St. Buckeyes win it, close.
34-0
Rutgers vs. Navy10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Navy: I'm going with Navy
Note: On segment "Role Reversal"
7-63
SE Missouri St. vs. Arkansas10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Arkansas: We predict the Hogs are going to take care of SE Missouri St.
Note: As said by Chris Folwer on behalf of Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit.
24-22
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Georgia: They [Georgia] will win the next four in a row.
Note: Said before week 5's game against Mississippi.
25-23
Wake Forest vs. NC State10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Wake Forest: Wake Forest in this game.
40-28
Boise St. vs. New Mexico St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
14-2
WEEK 813-16
Alabama vs. Tennessee10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Tennessee: I like Tennessee, but I like them closer than the experts think against the Alabama Tide.
42-26
Boise St. vs. Idaho10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: They (Boise St.) beat Idaho today.
9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
24-19
Boston College vs. Florida St.10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boston College: BC ruins Flordia State's all new black uniforms.
17-20
UCLA vs. Notre Dame10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that youth will take them (UCLA) and make them lose that game in the fourth quarter, but they will test Notre Dame at South Bend.
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
7-31
Georgia Tech vs. Clemson10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Clemson: I'm going with the Tigers.
Note: Put on Tiger head.
49-30
Hawaii vs. New Mexico St.10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Hawaii: Hawaii wins it 45-42.
6-20
Iowa vs. Michigan10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan: Michigan will beat Iowa by 22.
28-13
Louisville vs. Syracuse10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Louisville: Syracuse loses in the last minute to Louisville.
20-15
Miami (FL) vs. Duke9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I think they [Miami (FL)] are going to win the next four games.
Note: Said before Week 4
3-38
Mississippi vs. Arkansas10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Arkansas: Obviously the running team wins -- Arkansas.
24-27
Mississippi St. vs. Georgia9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Georgia: They [Georgia] will win the next four in a row.
Note: Said before week 5's game against Mississippi.
20-10
Rutgers vs. Pittsburgh10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh beats Rutgers.
31-13
South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Vanderbilt: I think Vanderbilt beats Steve Spurrier.
22-20
Texas vs. Nebraska10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Texas: Close game, at the end of the game -- Texas.
24-31
Washington vs. California10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: Go Bears! Go Bears! Go Bears!
Note: Listed on screen as picking California
24-3
Wisconsin vs. Purdue10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Wisconsin: I'm picking Wisconsin.
7-4
WEEK 97-24
Clemson vs. Virginia Tech9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Virginia Tech: They [Clemson] are not going to be Virginia Tech in Blacksburg.
26-23
Arizona St. vs. Washington10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Washington: Arizona St. 1-2 on the road, I think that is going to cause them to lose to Washington.
24-27
Florida St. vs. Maryland10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida St.: Florida St. plays its best game and wins
14-21
Georgia vs. Florida10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida: Florida win this one in a close one because of their defense.
23-30
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Tech10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Miami (FL): I think Miami does win this game and they win it on defense.
3-17
Northwestern vs. Michigan10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Michigan: Michigan wins big over Northwestern today.
38-14
Notre Dame vs. Navy9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
26-10
Oklahoma vs. Missouri10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Missouri: I think Missouri will win it.
31-24
Tennessee vs. South Carolina35-31
Texas vs. Texas Tech10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Texas: Texas wins this one, but closer than the experts think.
37-15
Washington St. vs. UCLA10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Washington St.: I think Washington St. to beat UCLA.
0-0
WEEK 10-
Fresno St. vs. Boise St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
-
West Virginia vs. Louisville10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)West Virginia: West Virginia with their defense and turnovers beats Louisville in Papa John's Stadium.
9/23/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Louisville: Absolutely. Absolutely, right now.
Note: In response to question: "So right now, you're taking Louisville in that game?"
-
North Carolina vs. Notre Dame9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
0-0
WEEK 11-
Boise St. vs. San Jose St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
-
Notre Dame vs. Air Force9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
0-0
WEEK 12-
Army vs. Notre Dame9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Notre Dame: I think that win [over Michigan St.] takes them all the way to USC undefeated
-
California vs. Southern Cal10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: I think Cal is going to beat them [Southern Cal].
10/14/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)California: Cal is going to get them [Southern Cal] later in the year.
-
Utah St. vs. Boise St.9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
-
W. Michigan vs. Florida St.9/16/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Florida St.: You [Florida St.] can beat every football team on your schedule, they're so lousy, except Florida and the ACC.
Note: Said before Week 3. (Might have meant ACC Title game since there are only two non-ACC opponents outside of Florida, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt)
0-0
WEEK 13-
Boise St. vs. Nevada9/9/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)Boise St.: Boise St. is going to run the table and go to the Fiesta Bowl.
-
South Carolina vs. Clemson9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)South Carolina: They [South Carolina] are going to lose five out of the next seven. They're still going to go to a bowl game with six wins
Note: Said before week 5 when South Carolina is 3-1. For this statement to be true, the prediction would have to include South Carolina winning their 12th game against Clemson.
