Picks History - John Harris

  • Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
  • Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
  • Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
5-2
WEEK 1
10-2
WEEK 2
4-7
WEEK 3
7-2
WEEK 4
8-4
WEEK 5
7-2
WEEK 6
9-3
WEEK 7
12-3
WEEK 8
5-5
WEEK 9
26-23
Arizona St. vs. Washington
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Washington: I like Washington at home.
24-27
Florida St. vs. Maryland
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Maryland: I think Maryland upsets Florida St.
14-21
Georgia vs. Florida
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Florida: Gators win, but it is going to be close.
23-30
Miami (FL) vs. Georgia Tech
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Miami (FL): I think Miami wins this game, because their defense allows them to win on the road.
3-17
Northwestern vs. Michigan
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Michigan: I personally believe they [Michigan] will be 11-0 when they show up on the old Buckeyes' front door knocking, saying, "let's go play."
Note: Said before Week 5 when Michigan is 4-0.
38-14
Notre Dame vs. Navy
10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Notre Dame: They'll (Notre Dame) go through all five opponents without any trouble including today against UCLA.
Note: Said before Week 8's game against UCLA.
26-10
Oklahoma vs. Missouri
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Missouri: I think today they [Missouri] win.
31-24
Tennessee vs. South Carolina
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
South Carolina:
Note: Listed on screen
35-31
Texas vs. Texas Tech
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Texas: Texas will win this football game.
37-15
Washington St. vs. UCLA
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
UCLA: I think UCLA wins this game
0-0
WEEK 10
-
Fresno St. vs. Boise St.
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Boise St.: I think they [Boise St.] run the table.
-
Ball St. vs. Michigan
9/30/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Michigan: I personally believe they [Michigan] will be 11-0 when they show up on the old Buckeyes' front door knocking, saying, "let's go play."
Note: Said before Week 5 when Michigan is 4-0.
-
Missouri vs. Nebraska
10/28/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Nebraska: Next week, the Big 12 North will be decided, and I think it is going to be the Black Shirts. I think Nebraska will get to the Big 12 title [game].
-
North Carolina vs. Notre Dame
10/21/2006
College GameDay (ESPN)
Notre Dame: They'll (Notre Dame) go through all five opponents without any trouble including today against UCLA.
Note: Said before Week 8's game against UCLA.
-
Washington vs. Oregon
Oregon: You seriously want a prediction on that? I think Oklahoma will dominate that. Although Oklahoma going to Oregon next week may not be so pretty for the Sooners.
Note: In response to: "Mr. Herbstreit, what are your thoughts on the OU v. Washington game?"
0-0
WEEK 11
0-0
WEEK 12
0-0
WEEK 13

0 Comments:

<< Home