Picks History - Joe Schad by Tom
- Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
- Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
- Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
18-35
California vs.
Tennessee
14-10
Notre Dame vs.
Georgia Tech
50-14
Southern Cal vs.
Arkansas
13-10
Florida St. vs.
Miami (FL)
Florida: Jesse Orlando: Does UCF have a chance against Florida this weekend? Joe Schad: Since I covered Florida for a few years, and lived in Orlando for a few years, I feel somewhat qualified to answer this question. NO.
Ohio St.: If you pressed me to make a choice right now, I'd say, Texas 23, Ohio State 21.
17-41
Penn St. vs.
Notre Dame Notre Dame: Just a guess, but I tihnk Notre Dame's offense flourishes at home and Morelli has some youthful moments before Touchdown Jesus.
Auburn: I like Auburn. Rock on, David Irons...
21-49
Arizona St. vs.
California California: Cal is not bad. They played a bad game. I'm through talking about Cal. Let's see if they beat Arizona State and then we'll talk. And I think they will by the way…
28-14
Michigan vs.
Minnesota
Auburn: Um, at Auburn. With a true freshman quarterback. I don't think so. But I like your enthusiasm. And I do think Arkansas is capable of playing well. For a while. But not capable of winning.
13-31
Michigan St. vs.
Michigan Michigan: will say Michigan will win. Drew Stanton is making it harder and harder for me to argue for him as one the best QB's in the nation, though. This is the kind of game he has to win before he leaves. Doesn't he?
Texas: Here we go. Dialing it up for you right now: Texas 28, Oklahoma 16.
31-24
Tennessee vs.
South Carolina Tennessee: The pick here is the Vols. But I would not be shocked if South Carolina were to pull the upset.
Tennessee: The pick here is the Vols. But I would not be shocked if South Carolina were to pull the upset.