Picks History - Doug Flutie by Tom
- Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
- Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
- Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
33-34
Clemson vs.
Boston College Boston College:
Note: On screen "BC"
18-0
Georgia vs.
South Carolina South Carolina: I'm going to go with South Carolina.
Iowa: I'm taking Iowa, too.
31-24
Oregon vs.
Fresno St. Oregon: I've got Oregon too.
17-41
Penn St. vs.
Notre Dame Notre Dame: I think the Irish will win too.
20-27
Washington vs.
Oklahoma Oklahoma: No doubt, Oklahoma
23-24
Alabama vs.
Arkansas Alabama: I'm going with Alabama.
21-49
Arizona St. vs.
California California: I'm still sticking with Cal.
40-37
Notre Dame vs.
Michigan St. Notre Dame: I'm taping my ankles, getting ready to jump off that Notre Dame bandwagon, but not just yet . . . I'm staying with Notre Dame.
20-3
Southern Cal vs.
Arizona Southern Cal: You gotta go with USC.
21-28
Arizona St. vs.
Southern Cal Southern Cal: I'm taking USC too.
Oregon: I'm taking them [Oregon] also.
Florida:
Note: As displayed on screen
17-10
Michigan vs.
Penn St. Michigan: I'm going with Michigan.
38-7
Ohio St. vs.
Michigan St. Ohio St.:
Note: As displayed on screen