Picks History - Craig James by Tom
- Click on the Week to unhide/hide the games.
- Click on a game to unhide/hide the details of the pick.
- Note: You will need to enable JavaScript for the unhide/hide function to work. You might need to allow ActiveX if your browser's security settings try to block them. View the source or click here to view the innocuous source code.
33-34
Clemson vs.
Boston College Clemson: I'll take Clemson in that game
18-0
Georgia vs.
South Carolina Georgia: Georgia wins this football game.
Ohio St.: I think he [Troy Smith] leads his team to a victory over the Longhorns
31-24
Oregon vs.
Fresno St. Oregon:
Note: On screen "Oregon"
17-41
Penn St. vs.
Notre Dame Notre Dame: I'm going to have to go with the Irish at home
20-27
Washington vs.
Oklahoma Oklahoma: I'll take Oklahoma
23-24
Alabama vs.
Arkansas Arkansas: I like Arkansas on the ground.
21-49
Arizona St. vs.
California California: I'm going to go with Tedford
Texas:
Note: Listed on screen as picking Texas
40-37
Notre Dame vs.
Michigan St. Michigan St.: I think there will be a flag planting again . . . I'm going with Michigan St.
20-3
Southern Cal vs.
Arizona Southern Cal:
Note: Listed on screen as picking Southern Cal
21-28
Arizona St. vs.
Southern Cal Southern Cal:
Note: As displayed on screen
Oregon: I'm taking Oregon in this one.
Florida: I'm going with Florida.
17-10
Michigan vs.
Penn St. Michigan:
Note: As displayed on screen
38-7
Ohio St. vs.
Michigan St. Ohio St.:
Note: As displayed on screen